So you’ve booked a skip bin. Now you need to know how to pack it! Our guide gives you some easy tips for maximising the space in your skip bin to get the most bang for your buck.
- Start by separating out your items into categories – wood, metal, household, bulky and flat
- Break up bulky items. If possible chainsaw items into smaller pieces, remove the legs off furniture or deconstruct items so they can be laid flat
- Big bulky items placed at the bottom of your skip will waste space, so breaking up items ensures no air pockets. If you do have air pockets, search for smaller or soft items that can be wedged in.
- Place heavier items at the bottom of the skip to distribute weight well
- Make sure your waste does not exceed the top of the skip
- Mattresses, Tyres and Whitegoods are an additional $40 per item
- Asbestos MUST be pre-communicated and arranged at time of booking as there are specific ways this must be disposed of
- Used paint, fire extinguishers and oil waste not permitted
How to book a collection
- Hires are typically for a 7 day period.
- If you would like to book your collection for earlier or later please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0429 323 696 and we will try our best to accommodate
New England Waste also offers:
10 Cubic Meters
12 Cubic Meters
15 Cubic Meters
20 Cubic Meters
30 Cubic Metres
New England Waste is your local septic tank pump out specialist servicing Tenterfield, Glen Innes, Guyra, and surrounds businesses and residential. New England Waste has the fleet and capability to service liquid waste requirements for a wide range of household, commercial, industrial, community and government clients.